PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves more than 2.5 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Whittier Hospital and PIH Health Downey Hospital and features 29 outpatient medical offices, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, stroke, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
PIH Health is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of its mission, vision and values—to deliver top-quality healthcare. PIH Health also invests millions each year in the community to support those with the greatest need.
- California Association of Physician Groups Standards of Excellence—Elite status.
- IBM Watson Health™ 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals awarded for three consecutive years.
- IBM Watson Health™ 15 Top Health Systems
- NRC Health Excellence Award
- Association of Community Cancer Center’s Innovator Award.
- Top Hospitals Award by Truven Analytics.
- Clinical Excellence and Patient Experience Award from Healthgrades®
- Most Wired Award by Hospitals & Health Networks and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME).
- Integrated Healthcare Association Excellence in Healthcare Award.
- State of California Office of the Patient Advocate (OPA) Commercial Medical Group Report Card 5-Star rating.
We provide high-quality healthcare without discrimination, and contribute to the health and well-being of our communities in an ethical, safe and fiscally prudent manner in recognition of our charitable purpose.
PIH Health along with other network partners make up MemorialCare Health Alliance.
There is currently no content classified with this term.