Access Your Health Information Online.
Your health is important to you around the clock—not just during office hours. To help meet this need, MemorialCare Health Alliance offers you anytime, anywhere access to a patient portal* from which you can better manage your healthcare. Depending on which doctor you select or where you choose to get your care, you will be able to log into a secure, personalized website to connect with your care team and view your medical history. From your portal you may be able to:
- Message your doctor
- Schedule a doctor's appointment (in-person or virtual visit)
- Check on upcoming appointments
- Advance schedule an urgent care visit (in-person or virtual visit)
- Check lab results
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your bill
- Review your health history
- and more—always check your portal for new features and scheduling option updates
If your primary care physician or other doctor is part of MemorialCare Medical Group, you will access your medical records through the myChart patient portal.
How to Register:
- Patients who wish to participate will be issued a myChart activation code during their clinic visit.
- Use the provided code to login and create your own user ID and password.
- If you were not issued an activation code during your visit, you may call your primary care clinic to get an instant activation link via email or text.
- For those who prefer the self-sign up option, select the "login" button below and follow the directions for the "no activation code" sign up.
If your primary care physician or other doctor is part of Greater Newport Physicians, you may have access to your medical records through the NextMD patient portal*.
How to Register:
- Confirm that your doctor is participating in NextMD.
- During an in-person visit to your doctor’s office, let the staff know you wish to participate in NextMD. They will give you a unique NextMD token number to be used as your initial key to signing up as a NextMD user.
- Once you have your token number, log onto www.NextMD.com and follow the instructions to get started.
*a few independent practices use different secure portals to communicate with their patients - please confirm with your doctor which portal to use.
Access to online portal is provided by most providers and allows patients to communicate with their physician, schedule appointments, view test results and access medical history. Contact your physician for patient online portal availability.
If your primary care physician is part of the Torrance Memorial Physician Network, you may have access to your medical records through the MyTorranceMemorial patient portal.
The MyTorranceMemorial portal is your personal health connection to portions of your medical record. Here you can securely access information about your health at any time – conveniently request appointments, view test results, print immunization records, view medication lists and more.
To access the portal, follow the steps below:
Online Self- Enrollment
Visit mytorrancememorial.iqhealth.com/self-enroll and follow the instructions.
- In order to self-enroll, you must have your SSN# on file with your medical record.
- If you are unable to self-enroll after submitting your SSN# in the self-enrollment form, please contact our customer service line at (310) 891-6717. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
In Office Enrollment
During your next physician office visit, please make sure we have your email address on file.
- Using the email address you provide, you will receive an email with the personalized information needed to create a secure online account.
If your primary care physician or other doctor is part of PIH Health, you will access your medical records through the My PIH Health patient portal.
How to Register:
- Go to PIHHealth.org/MyPIHHealth
- Click the Sign Up or Login to My PIH Health button
- Click the I need to sign up button
- Complete all required fields and click the Confirm and Continue button
- Create a Username (using your email is recommended)
- Create a Password
- Click the Confirm and Continue button
To learn about patient portal availability for Monarch-affiliated physicians participating in MemorialCare Health Alliance, please contact the participating physician’s office.
If your primary care physician is part of Edinger Medical Group, you will access your medical records through the MyEMGChart patient portal.
How to Register:
- Patients who wish to participate will be issued a MyEMGChart username and password during their office visit.
- Use the provided login and create your own password.
- If you were not issued a username and password, you may call your primary care clinic to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.
- You can also visit our website and submit a Patient Portal Request form. (Forms are reviewed Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)